Program Management is the management of several projects at the same time and in parallel, from conception to delivery that permits the improvement of timing, cost and quality.
DeProyecto comprehensive program management services help clients keep multiple, interrelated projects in sync, on-time and within budget. Top Management helps developers, owners, financial institutions, insurance companies, etc to reduce their capital programs’ uncertainty and risk. As a Program Manager serves as a single point of management for the entire design and construction process, they streamline oversight, saving clients significant time and energy. At the same time they establish and maintain quality control standards throughout the process and reduce problems during execution.
DeProyecto program managers review every detail of all projects, set-up objectives, plan and prioritize, manage and control the project’s development and identify and solve problems.
Our experienced professionals and technical staff work with the client to define, plan, implement and integrate every aspect of each project.
Program Management services include:
- Providing a single point of management throughout the entire design and construction process
- Developing the scope of work for various project participants
- Assisting with selection of design, engineering, testing and inspection professionals
- Maximizing front-end planning to expedite the construction process
- Managing programming, planning, design and construction
- Serving as an extension of our clients’ existing staff
- Suggesting a variety of delivery systems for design and construction
- Establishing and managing budget and schedule
- Providing value engineering input and cost analysis
- Preparing bid packages and managing the bid process
- Establishing and maintaining quality control standards
- Providing periodic reports reviewing the status of each project
- Providing traditional construction management services